Sunday, October 14, 2007

Photo Challenge

I think I have 15 people including myself, that want to do the photo challenge.
If you are serious about doing this challenge I need you to email me directly at
meli@melissakoehlerphotography.com
I think that a gift card to B & H photo would be most appropriate. I went on their website and the smallest amount to purchase is $20. Is this ok with everyone? If you think it should be a smaller amount and to somewhere else email me and let me know.
Remember, the poll for what the topic should be ends on Wednesday and so does the sign up to participate in the Challenge.

Once I receive confirmation from everyone that is participating, I will send out an email to everyone with all the details.

Off to go watch the Chargers game. GO CHARGERS!!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Sounds good. Going to email you tonight!