Sunday, February 18, 2007

I just wanted to send a huge shout out to Bobbi. I found her when I was surfing other photgraphers blogs. Bobbi and I have emailed and Instant Messaged back and forth. She has got to be one of the cutest girls ever and so darn sweet. She is also an amazing photographer and has been somewhat of a "mentor" to me in a way. She took the time to answer all of my annoying questions and did it without the blink of an eye. She has never met me but took the time out of her busy schedule(and I do mean busy) to help me. So, Bobbi you are amazing!!! Thank you for being such a sweet person. I only hope that someday I can return the favor. You Rock girlie!!!

Check out her blog www.bybobbi.blogspot.com She's awesome!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

No no no... YOU ROCK!!!! :) Finding your blog entry here has me smiling from ear-to-ear. Thanks for making my day!

~Bobbi