Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Need Help!!!!

I need your help!
If you could go look at my website and tell me what you like or don't like about it. Any images to change or more of ones you would like to see. I need some MAJOR constuctive criticism!!! I want my photography to be amazing and inspiring so help me get that way. Leave me a comment, or if you would rather email me feel free at meli@melissakoehlerphotography.com
I really mean it, give it to me straight. I'm not going to get better unless you tell me. SO have at it :)
Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think your site is great. Just need some more wedding pics.....we will definately pose. I think it would be a blast to play dress up and model for you. I'll do my best to convince Jason. You know how comfortable he is around the camera.