Monday, February 04, 2008

Isabella and Donovan

Today I got to photograph two of my favorite kids! I have been taking Isabella's pictures since she was in her mommy's belly and I have been taking Donovan's pictures since he was just a few weeks old. I love how I have been able to see these two cuties grow up. Isabella is going to be ONE next week! I can't believe how the time has flown by!

Here are just a few from our session today. I love these families!







































-Aren't they so adorable? Their mommies are best friends!

I love you guys!
Can't wait to see you again soon
XOXO!!!

13 comments:

TheBombria's said...

Those shots are absolutely wayyyyyyy too sweet!

Ruby Rideout said...

Ohhhh too cute for words!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Great images and cute kid, love the light!

Rachel Brooke said...

they are precious! Seem like some happy children. I love that last shot you captured of them.

Me & My Boys said...

Too cute!!! I especially love the last shot! SO preciuos!!! Myabe you'll be photographinh their wedding one day :) he,he!!! Miss you girl!

DeAnna said...

Adorable! Great job!

Anonymous said...

they are adorable! love these pictures!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ahhh they're too cute!!

Kimberlee West said...

love the last shot- too adorable for words! :)

amber dawn said...

Ah...did you go back to Poway?! Isn't that the greatest park? I LOVE the shots you got! I agree with everyone...the last shot is AWESOME! Great Job, Missi!

Melissa Koehler said...

Thanks!
Yes I was in Poway. Isabella's dad, Joey's family actually pushed the city of Poway to build the park. His parents used to own the Hamburger Factory :) So, this was kind of a special place for them :)

... said...

Melissa, these are awesome photos!!!! i love them!!! :)

Dena

aaron and samantha said...

Cute!!!!!!!