Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hi everyone!!

I have been tagged by Bobbi (www.bobbiandmike.com/blog). I need to list 8 different random things about me so here goes...

1. I am a native San Diegan
2. I lived in Arizona for almost 4 years
3. I worked at Outback Steakhouse for over 5 years. That is where Mark and I met
4. I don't like cheese, but pizza is my favortie. (I pick the cheese off)
5. I was a cheerleader in High School and on the gymnastics team.
6. I have a dimple in my nose
7. I love the Fall
8. I love Coca Cola

How fun!
I would love to have you leave some random comments about yourself or link me to your blog.

-I have been out of town for a while. I have lots of fun pictures from my trip that I have been editing today so stay tuned!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

my family are native san diegans too, from what i hear us natives are rare
my wifes best friend lives in az
we love the outback
love cheese
liked cheerleaders in hs but they didn't feel the same
no dimples
love the summer
and coke zero rocks!
:)

Unknown said...

So cool
Love this. We learn something about each other. You keep it short and sweet though.
I want a macro shot of that dimple in your nose. Have to see a picture of that. Yeah I bet you wish I would never have asked.
Thanks for your sweet comments. Looking forward to getting to know you better.