Friday, November 09, 2007

Jenny and Ryan

This evening I had the pleasure of photographing Jenny and Ryan. What a cute couple!
I instantly felt a connection with these two when I met them. We have quite a bit in common :)
Ryan had me laughing the whole time. They are just the perfect pair.
I mean, just look at how hot these two are!

1932

1921

1900

1818

Untitled-1
-I couldn't decide which picture I like better so I put both of them in. They are taken at the same spot, the sun is just showing more in one picture.
1778

1849

-Thank you so much Jenny and Ryan for asking me to take your pictures. I really loved having the chance to get to know you and be a part of your day.
Hugs to you both
xoxo
-M

10 comments:

Cristina said...

Gorgeous couple; you captured them beautifully Missi!

DeAnna said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE them!

Nely said...

Great use of light, Melissa! I love the variety of expressions you captured. I bet they'll be super happy with these!

Stacy said...

Missi these are fabulous!!! What a cute couple!! You definitely captured their love for each other.

MA5EN said...

That cloud shot is slammin!

Leah said...

THese are gorgeous, that blue sky image Rocks!

david & kimi baxter said...

lovin the last shot melissa!

Ruby said...

Cute couple, great images!

katy said...

What a beautiful couple! I love the first black and white, nice work on this shoot!

Leah Mullett said...

Okay Melissa ... I really love the third one down from the top... a softer look ... and I love the second from the bottom! so hard to choose though ... i think I might have to just buy them all ... Kubota and boutwell! UGH!