Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Santa Babies....

Sunday I got the chance to photograph Donovin and Isabella. I had so much fun. I only wish the weather had been a little nicer.


11244
-I love this shot. The out takes of this are very funny :) You can only image with a naked baby.

11177
-The sweeter side of Isabella

11210
-Here comes Santa to deliver presents

11155
-Such a sweet, happy baby.

Thank you Tanya and Jen. You know I love your kids and spending time with you both!
Lots of love
Hugs to you
xoxo

7 comments:

ashley & jeremy parsons said...

babies make cellulite look good. and santa hats. these pics are absolutely precious!!!

Tisha said...

Oh these are so sweet!!

david & kimi baxter said...

bunny buns!!!

Melissa said...

Oh i love the naked baby one!!!

Isabelle's Mommy said...

These are super cute!!!

PS I got my disk today! LOVE the pics!! THanks!

Jeanette Sanchez said...

Hey Melissa, looks like your having a good time with these, rock on!

aboutimage said...

Oh, they are so cute!