Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Santa Babies....

Sunday I got the chance to photograph Donovin and Isabella. I had so much fun. I only wish the weather had been a little nicer.


11244
-I love this shot. The out takes of this are very funny :) You can only image with a naked baby.

11177
-The sweeter side of Isabella

11210
-Here comes Santa to deliver presents

11155
-Such a sweet, happy baby.

Thank you Tanya and Jen. You know I love your kids and spending time with you both!
Lots of love
Hugs to you
xoxo

7 comments:

THE PARSONS said...

babies make cellulite look good. and santa hats. these pics are absolutely precious!!!

Tisha said...

Oh these are so sweet!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

bunny buns!!!

MM said...

Oh i love the naked baby one!!!

DeAnna said...

These are super cute!!!

PS I got my disk today! LOVE the pics!! THanks!

Jeanette said...

Hey Melissa, looks like your having a good time with these, rock on!

aboutimage said...

Oh, they are so cute!