Tuesday, September 18, 2007





Some exciting news here. I will be doing "The" Premier Wedding Show in San Diego. I am so excited that I was chosen to exhibit there. I have been busy getting everything ready for the show. My Artist Coordiantor and best friend have been working with me to make sure that I am ready for the show. Lots of hours have already been put into making sure I am ready.
This is why you haven't seen much of me lately.

This should be a blast to go to. I will be sending an email out to my brides for 2 free tickets to attend the show. If you want tickets let me know, first come first served. (well, more like first respond).
It will be fun!
I hope to see you all there!

Here are the details...

October 7th from 12-5pm
Hyatt Regency Aventine

Stop by and say hi :)
Hugs to you all

5 comments:

Jamie Lawler said...

Hey Melissa! I emailed you so that you would have my contact info should you need me for anything. Not sure if you got that email but this is an email address that you can contact me at:
hime2170@yahoo.com

Goodluck with the everything!

Cheers,
Your newest blogstalker (jamie)

rowena said...

Waaahoooo!! Yay for you girlie!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

us us!! we want to go see your booth!! pretty please :)

nel said...

best wishes, Melissa! Hope it goes well for you, and that you get lots of bookings because of it!

Hybrid Photography said...

Woohoo!! Congrats! :)