Monday, January 07, 2008

Beautiful Landscapes

My brother-in-law, Matthew, is a wonderful landscape photographer in Sonoma County. He truly has a gift of capturing nature's beauty.
Matt just started a blog (after I kept bugging him to do so). I know he has had a chance to work with a few famed landscape photographers, and he is well on his way to becoming one too.
If you are at all interested in photographing nature, or even if you aren't please stop by his blog. I am sure he would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Also, leave a comment, I really want him to continue to post on his blog with all his beautiful images, and I know if you left a comment it would give him reason to!

Matthew's blog
Mattew's website


Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe, am I right? Your brother-in-law does beautiful work!

Melissa Koehler said...

Hi Christie. That is Emerald Bay in Tahoe :)