Tuesday, January 08, 2008

December Wedding

Back in December I helped my friend Cristina with a wedding. She was photographing the wedding as a gift to the bride and groom, and hadn't done a wedding before. So, I went to help her. Our friend Marlo was also there. I love working with these two ladies!
I was in charge of doing the guy's pics. We had lots of fun goofing around.

1425
-This is a serious picture but they were trying very hard not to laugh.

1430
-I probably shouldn't have had them jump off this rock before the ceremony, in case someone got hurt. It did turn out pretty fun though

1435
-The bride getting to the ceremony

1440
-Mr and Mrs!

1441
-A quiet moment after the ceremony.

The weather was sunny then rainy. It was gorgeous during the ceremony and for part of the formal pictures. Then, it started to rain.
I had a great time shooting that day!

Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ohhhh Missy these are FABULOUS!!! You are such a natural! LOVE them all! xoxo
Love ya,
K

Kimberlee West said...

I love the bride's expression in the car! These are great shots!

aaron and samantha said...

Nice work! Love the bride in the car!

Nat said...

Great images!!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

RAD RAD RAD!!! i love the texture!

Leah said...

awesome!I love the first two, great spot, angle, trees rocks. All around great set up.

MM said...

Good looking couple! Love the shot of the guys looking serious!! Great colors on that one!

See you tomorrow!! YAYAY

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love the first image! como estan beeches!

Ruby Rideout said...

Love your wedding work, great job!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love the bride in the car!

katy said...

I love the shot of the bride in the car... Gorgeous!