Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Looking to "shoot" people

The New Year is here, and that has inspired me to be more creative with my photography. I would like to photograph people who are willing to let me be creative in whatever setting.
I am looking for women, men, kids, seniors and babies.
I can only take a limited number of people, so if you are interested contact me ASAP.
-You will receive a disc with some images on it for allowing me to photograph you.

Email me at meli@melissakoehlerphotography.com
if you are interested.
Thanks everyone!

12096

-I am so excited to see what 2008 brings!
Have a great day

10 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

sweet pp on this one :) hahahaha i said pp.

Melissa Koehler said...

You are too funny!

Unknown said...

More creative? Goodness girl you rock already!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store :-)

Anonymous said...

I smell a dezert session coming up. The new Trophy Lite will be ready in 2 weeks. Race Season starts in FEB. Trophylite.com

BTW Suzy didn't get you your Christmas present did she?

We got you published in multiple magazines last year, along with a national calander, and some paid Deisel ads.

Whoohooo Nationally Published, Deisel Truck Junkie, MKphoto!

Anonymous said...

http://lorenzindustries.com/media.html

Here's SOME of your published photos that we got into magazines in '07.

Sorry to spill the beans on the Christmas present, but the timing was impeccable.

Melissa Koehler said...

That is so cool! Thanks Lorenzindustries!
BTW-no she didn't give me my Christmas present :)

Anonymous said...

If you choose to photograph me, you'll get a two-for, as I am both a man and a baby. (Just ask my wife) :)

Unknown said...

Really nice shot. love the setting.

Leah said...

me,me, me! If only I was out there. :)

Nat said...

What a cool offer! Happy new year!