Thursday, January 03, 2008

My best friend

We met in 9th grade French class and have been friends ever since. It's not everyday that you find a friend that you can confide your crazy thoughts to and know that they will understand exactly what you mean, even if it doesn't come out right.
Stacy has been through everything with me, and yet she still is my friend.
I love her for her thoughtfullness, caring heart, beautiful spirit, honesty, giving nature, creative genius and so many other things.
Thanks for being so wonderful girl. I couldn't be where I am without you!
Love ya!

1398.
-This photo was taken New Year's Eve by the fabulous Mark Koehler, you may have heard of him :)

4 comments:

Toni said...

saw your image on pink ink today!! yeah for you!! that's so fun!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo. It's so awesome to have a friend like that!

Anonymous said...

Missi you are too sweet! You are the sister that I always wanted, and an amazing best friend. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life!! Love ya girlie!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ahhhhh! you ARE sweet! we love ya. love your photo you guys looks beautiful :)