Saturday, January 19, 2008

Christine and Todd

Today I had the pleasure of photographing Christine and Todd. Christine responded to a blog post that I had put up wanting models to help me with being more creative. We had fun today walking the streets of Hillcrest.




-We started out by this cool orange wall. The sun was hitting it just right




-I loved the shadow here




-Then we made a quick stop by a flower stand. Look at how beautiful the light is hitting them. Christine told me that she saw a satellite dish inside the little stand :)





-This shot is my favorite. I don't know why but I really love it! While we were waiting to cross the street, Christine and Todd ran into a friend of theirs. Popular people!




-Crossing the street. I love the sun here.




-I put these two shots together because I just love both of them. Look at how cute their shoes are and the expression in the other one is so great!





-We were starting to end our session and I asked them to quickly stop at this corner for a shot. A man riding a bike was telling Christine to look at the camera. You can just see him in the background. I love this shot, thanks bike guy! :)




-They said they liked to make funny faces at each other. I told them they had 10 seconds to make funny faces at me. Here is a compilation of what they did. Goofy kids :)
**I used a template from Pink Ink to make this**

Thank you guys for having fun with me today! I hope you did have a good time! Next time we need to go to one of the many restaurants you suggested :)

Have a great day everyone!
xoxo

14 comments:

Ruby Rideout said...

How fun! My favorite image is the shadow kissing one...you always have that creative eye!

Hybrid Photography said...

these are great Melissa! I love your new image watermarks too. :)

nel said...

way cool stuff, Melissa! I can't believe you processed them so quickly!

Leah said...

love the shadow kiss image, love love love the legs and feet image, fun collage too!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i'm mclovin your street shots! oooooooo and the big photos :P.... that's drool btw! way to go melissa!!!!

aaron and samantha said...

Great shots.

Ewww gross...David is drooling on your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that second image. You were shooting just right around the corner from my apartment!

Great work and keep shooting

Kimberlee West said...

Awesome! Love them!!!!

Mary Marantz said...

awesome!! i absolutely love that kissing shadow one!!

M:)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

aaron that drool is like the sweet sweet taste of champagne with chocolate strawberries. ok enough already sorry melissa!

Melissa Koehler said...

Ruby- Thanks darlin! I like the shadow shot too

Alyssa-thanks girl. I have been playing around with some new things. Glad you like!

Nely- thanks Nely!! I get so excited after a shoot that I have to process some that night :)

Leah-Hey girlie! THanks! I loved their shoes, I had to get some cool shots!

Aaron- Thanks so much!! I know, David is gross :)

Rowell- Hey there! Man, I wish I would have known, we could have gone for a shoot afterwards together :)

Kimberlee-Thanks chicka! When are we doing lunch? :)

Mary- Hi there! Thanks for your sweet words!

David- There are no words for you. Every comment you make, makes me laugh. Thanks for that. Now, wipe that drool off! Although strawberries sound really good now. Thanks! :)

Rachel Brooke said...

the lighting is absolutely gorgeous! I love the wall shot!

nicole green said...

the lighting on the one of them walking across the street is amazing! i love it! :)

yanmaneee said...

golden goose sneakers
golden goose
yeezy
yeezy supply
supreme clothing
golden goose
goyard
supreme t shirt
adidas yeezy
golden goose